FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Friday, February 22, 2013

LOVERS IN SIEM REAP

I never thought that Siem Reap will be a sweet place where lovers spend their precious time with their partner.  Can't help but envy them. How I wish I also have that kind of vacation to share with but I have no complaint because being with my bestfriend for more than 20 years was just too awesome for this trip.

Here are some of the proof hehehehe... (paparazzi style) - 



"walk with me love until the end of time"

"a picture of you and me and Bayon temple at the background" (the guy is very cute)



"why do I need a tour guide, your knowledge was enough my love"

"just hold on baby, will get there soon"



"the best photo in the world, coz your in it"


"i won't mind getting old with you"



"are you tired honey?" 


"it's a long journey and i want to spend it with you"

"I don't mind waiting for as long as you're here beside me"


"i can take the heat of the sun and long walks, just for you my love"

"someday my love, we will have our own castle, it may not be as big as Angkor Wat but it will last forever"

HAPPY TRAVEL!!!

2 comments:

  1. this would be perfect for honeymoon trip, or a blog for Valentine's Day romance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fifileigh ... im just too lazy to finish this post before v-day...

      happy travel!!!

      Delete