This is the map of Siquijor and as you can see it only got 6 Municipalities - Larena, E. Villanueva, Maria, Lazi, San Juan, San Juan and Siquijor. And believe it or not you can explore the whole island in just one day.
Here are the must see places we visited during our day tour :
- One of the cleanest church I've seen and it's floor was made of wood.
- the priest still lives here according to some locals though it's old but still stands strong.
- wish I had a guts to do the tarzan swing but just too afraid... the water was so cold and it's very refreshing
I wanna dive Ala Tarzan but im just too afraid to try it
and yes, stairs stairs stairs..going down is okay but its a bit challenging for me to go up . This would take about 10 minutes
- according to Kuya Joam, he just found out this beach couple of months ago and decided to include this on his Siquijor trip. The beach got a white fine sand and blue clear waters. But during our visit, the waves was too strong.
- one of the most visited beach in Siquijor but I'm not happy to see since it was already too commercialize and crowded.
If only i can swim... jumping on this cliff won't be a problem
Capilay Spring Park
- the atmosphere here was very relaxing, it's a good place family picnic
Century Old Balete Tree
- Free fish spa and I love it. The Balete tree was so huge and old - creepy..
Santa Maria Church and It's Black Maria
- the picture and stories of the Black Maria was very interesting and seeing it person was totally different thing. I decided to include this on our trip even though I'm too afraid to see this image.
- it was like man made forest Bohol but smaller. It serves as a shade to those motorist passing by
Cang - Isok House
- this is a century old house that still stands near the waters. They're also some people who actually lived here.