FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Sunday, November 4, 2012

SIQUIJOR ITINERARY

HOW TO GET THERE?

Siquijor Port was about an hour ferry away from Port of Dumaguete. Fare was about 150PHP including the terminal fee.  I seldom ride ferries on my travels and the Port of Dumaguete was one if not the best Port I've ever seen in the country.


WHAT TO SEE?

Lazi Convent and Church
Salagdoong Beach 
Cagusuan Beach
Cambugahay Falls
Capilay Spring Park
Century Old Balete Tree
Santa Maria Church and It's Black Maria
Salagdoong Forest
Cang - Isok House 


WHO TO CONTACT?

The ever reliable KUYA JOAM - 09276932095 (Thanks to http://www.pinoyadventurista.com and http://journeyingpinay.blogspot.com/ -  He will tour you around Siquijor with no hassles.  I was   planning to stay over night but when he assured me that we can finished everything in a day I decided to have a day tour instead since I still have plans the following day (which is my last day) in Dumaguete City.


HAPPY TRAVEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment