FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Sunday, December 2, 2012

THE RUINS - LACSON MANSION

The first time I saw this ruins I said to my self "this is a perfect place for a prenup" whenever it will be.

I just fell in love with this place so the second time I visit Negros Occidental it was on top on my list.

The Ruins is located in Talisay City, which is about 30 mins away from the airport. It's very popular you won't be lost asking for directions going there.  My tip for you: hire a tricycle to wait you  since the place was quite far from the main road. We paid around 300php for about 3hrs photo shot in the ruins. There's an entrance fee of 60php.  


Here are some of the pictures taken in the Ruins:






















Thank you Mare Zella and Bessy Anne ;) 



HAPPY TRAVEL!!!



4 comments:

  1. Great shots Marie love your blog. Im your new follower by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks leah :) keep reading and exploring.

      Happy travel!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi marie. Maganda din daw yata sa gabi itong ruins nato....Neweys, nice photos in there.:-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kuya bonz,
      Yes maganda din cya sa gabi..... un nmn ang nakita ko first time i went there.. happy new year...

      Happy travel!!!

      Delete