FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Monday, December 31, 2012

TRAVELS 2012 - SUMMARY

This was another great year for my trips.  I was not able to have at least one trip every month but I'm happy to have visited a total of 17 places for 2012 + CAMBODIA (my ONLY out of the country trip for the last two years)


BALER - no pain no gain.  I was too sick to push this trip but me and my best friend was able to pull it off 


CAGAYAN VALLEY- too many dramas before I start this trip but I'm so happy that I was able to make it


PAGUDPOD - first time to travel for more than 10 hours but IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!


LAOAG - so happy to meet Wengay.. best friend of my best friend.. more girls more laughs 


VIGAN - it was not my first time but definitely not my last 


BELLAROCCA - most expensive trip for ONE NIGHT 


BUROT - overnight trip with my office mates and bff Jenny.


PUERTO GALERA - worst transportation I've experienced so far


BORACAY - happy times with Nanay Viring and Family


BACOLOD - food trip


DUMAGUETE - first time to see my best friend Rosemarie after 14 years and Cherry after 4 years


SIQUIJOR - where you can find the most cleanest port in the country


PUERTO PRINCESA - i miss KA LUI


EL NIDO - best island hopping ever and those huge lime stones 


SIEM REAP - the wonder of Angkor Wat


PHNOM PENH - touched by the S21 and killing fields


SUBIC - first time to visit TREE TOP ADVENTURE and ZOOBIC SAFARI



THANK YOU 2012  it was a good year for my travels.. Now BRING IT ON 2013 !!!


HAPPY TRAVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment