One of the best place to visit during your rest day would be the province of Batangas. They offer many beautiful resorts and beaches. And I'm glad I found another one. The Laiya Coco Grove in San Juan, Batangas. It's not only the beach or the food but the excellent service of the staff that really got me.
Where to Stay?
Weird I'm asking that question since you definitely going to stay in this beach resort however there are so many types of accommodations you can choose from:
- TREE HOUSE- best if your with your special someone feels like your Tarzan and Jane.
- BAHAY KUBO - DORMITORY - if your planning a team building or a get together this place will suit you most since it can accommodate 20 guests.
- POOLSIDE COTTAGE - STANDARD - this is more like a barkada room or a small family room.
- POOLSIDE COTTAGE - DELUXE - if you have more people coming this would be best for you.
- POOLSIDE COTTAGE - QUAD - four rooms - two upper adjoining rooms and two lower separate rooms if you guys wants more privacy.
For rates and inquiries please visit their website: LAIYA COCO GROVE
What to See?
Amazing white beach area. The water was so clean and clear. You can just stay and stare the beach all day. It's so relaxing. The swimming pool was one of my favorite too since it's not that deep. The water during the afternoon is the perfect time to take those pictures because it looks so beautiful.
Do not forget to visit the White Beach which is located on the west side of the resort ask the friendly staff to bring you there. And if you do, don't forget to bring some snacks and water. The beach area here is a way way better ;)
What to do?
Aside from swimming, and beach bumming you can play billiards, volleyball, table hockey, ping pong, trampoline and of course picture taking. And I almost forgot eatinggggggggggg. This resort serves good food and whats good about it? EAT ALL YOU CAN!!!
i got too excited to eat and forgot to take pictures of our lunch and dinner ;(
How much it cost?
Each person would pay around 2,500php to 4,000php depends on the type of room you have per night per stay. This already includes a full board meal (lunch, dinner and breakfast). Their chef cooks delicious food. Got a full tummy every time we eat ;)
You might find it too pricey but hey it's a full board meal and QUALITY service. The staff always smiles at you and attends to your needs. They were polite and prompt whenever you need their assistnace. No complaint about anything they are all so adorable.
- bring insect repellent
- be there around 11am so can enjoy your lunch on your DAY1