This is my third time to visit Singapore and I will never get tired of this place. Every time I land on this country, it was like it was always my first time. They always have something new to offer. But since I got tons of time and a little amount of money. I've checked out places that are worth visiting with out paying any entrance fees.
1. CHINATOWN - This place got so many things to offer from cheap souvenirs, to food trips, historical places/sites, and the list goes on and on. Here are some of the places I've visited:
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum - everything inside this temple was very interesting for me. No Fees :)
Red Dot Museum - go during the MAAD (Market of Artist and Designers) and you won't need to pay any entrance fees plus you'll also experience free concert :). But if you want to go on a regular day then that would be 8SGD.
Sri Mariamman Temple - You need to pay around 5SGD to go inside the temple but the view from the outside was enough for me.
Thian Hock Keng Temple - no fees at all
Smith Street - food tripping on this area and it's worth your money
Speaker's Corner - a quiet place near Chinatown area and from here you'll be able to see some unique building designs like the Furama City Centre Hotel and Park Royal on Pickering.
2. CHINESE GARDEN - awesome place for picnic and photo shoot.
3. GARDENS BY THE BAY - yes no entrance fees on the south bay but if you want to go inside the conservatories then you need to pay about 28SGD
4. MARINA BARAGE - nice place to chill, just grab a good book and your good
5. MERLION PARK - will give you a good view of the Marina Bay Sands and Esplanade
6. SENTOSA ISLAND - you just need to pay 1SGD if your going to use the Boardwalk Walkalator and about 2SGD if your going to ride the express trains
7. ARAB STREET - get that vibe and taste of the middle east with out even getting out of Singapore
8. HARBOUFRONT CENTRE - i just love lying down on the wooden floor.
9. CHANGI AIRPORT - yes, the AIRPORT, this airport knows how to keep their passengers entertained all the time
10. FORT CANNING PARK - one of the best place to jog and again photo shoot.
There are still lots of places you can go and visit, so just have a comfortable footwear coz there will be a lot of walking going on.