FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TRAVELS 2012

I want to start my 2012 right... kaya naman January 2 pa lang ay nagbyahe na ako papuntang Nueva Ecija to visit my relatives.   I just want to smell fresh air , hear the noise of the buses and see hundreds of people lined up just to get in and out of the Metro.




As I said to my previous post, 2011 was good year.  Been to many places, meet new friends online, make friends during my trips and eventually become a better individual in the end (i hope hehehe).




For 2012, i still want to keep my monthly travels, but i would love to include some South East Asian countries ...






1. Dumaguete
2. Tuguegarao
3. Laoag
4. Potipot
5. Sagada
6. Baler
7. El Nido
8. Coron
9. Camuigin
10. Pagudpod
11. Vietnam
12. Bangkok




I want my trips to be more exciting this year... I'll have atleast 3 solo travels... wish me luck guys..Let's see, kung mas maganda ang 2012 para sa aking paggala !!! 















HAPPY TRAVEL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i'm excited for your solo travels... go go go!!! i know it would be so much fun! enjoy!!!

    cheers for more travels this 2012! happy new year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mervs,

    i'm also excited and nervous at the same time hehehhee.. i hope we can also have a trip together.... i find u and ur post super cool =) more travels for us this 2012!!!

    happy travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, you’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.

    Free Local Listings

    ReplyDelete