FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Saturday, April 6, 2013

ZOOBIC SAFARI

Who wants to have a close encounter with a huge tiger? as in HUGE? -  It's exciting and bit scary but I'm ready to take this opportunity to meet the tigress heehhehe ..

I'm an adventurer and doing new stuff / things really excites me the most. So when a fellow travel blogger invited me to conquer Subic, I said YES!!

I won't be able to give you details on how much we spend since we rented our own van and buy some goodies in Duty Free. 

Entrace Fee - 495.00 php

Here's what you will see:
Zoobic Park
Rodent World
Serpentarium
Tiger Safari
Aeta Trail and Show
Croco Loco
Forbidden Cave
Savannah

Here are some of our pictures:

a sweet and energetic tour guide




friendly birds


look at that camel - easy to feed 



tram - a convenient way to tour the area


dead animals was brought back to life hehhehe




hey there tigresss 


GRRRRRRR - hungry?




 meet my travel blogger friend- lovely 











cute little aeta boy =)





look at these guys.... enjoying themselves while feeding the crocs.



this tiger stinks.... but for the sake of it - I touched it - ewwwww haahaha



check how much it will cost you for a photo 

walahhhh!! the tigress while drinking her milk hehheehee 





HAPPY TRAVEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment