FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Sunday, July 29, 2012

PUERTO GALERA




It's my first time in Puerto Galera and i just can't wait to explore this island.  Since many of my friends already went here and recommend this place.

Here's my PG experienced last May 2012.

It was a short notice that comes with a free accommodation.  I'm a budget traveler and having a free on my trip was really new to me since most of the time I always pay for it. I was not prepared so NO ITIN to follow and i just go with the flow. 

We stayed in El Canonero Beach Resort  which is located in Talipanan Beach. They also offer diving activities so if your interested might as well book with them. I know for a fact that Talipanan Beach is more secluded than the White Beach. They have a swimming pool where we spent the night chatting.



  
  

  
 
  
  
  



Close to this Beach Resort is an Italian restaurant called Luca Cuccina Italiana.  There food was a little bit pricey but very delicious. 










The following day we went on snorkeling and we paid around 1500php including the gears for a group of 8 pax.  



   









Did not get the chance to experience the night life in Puerto Galera so there's reason to go back. 











boat waiting area
  


Schedule of Boat out of the White Beach

HAPPY TRAVEL!!!

2 comments:

  1. amazing!!
    How I wish to visit also this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there travelph,

      go and explore pg... im pretty sure u'll love it .

      happy travel!!!

      Delete