FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Sunday, December 25, 2011

TRAVELS 2011 - RESULT

Sa pagsimula ng taong 2011, i made a post regarding my plans travel plans / destination for 2011 entitled Travels 2011 .  This post guided me on how will be my year looks like and i was able to keep 2 promises : 1.No travel outside the country -  i want to help out local tourism first bago ako mamasyal sa ibang lugar
2.To travel at least once every month - it's hard but i'm happy i was able to DO IT!!

Now let's check my list for 2011... 




1. Bacolod - DONE
2. Boracay - DONE
3. Davao - DONE
4. Potipot 
5. Sagada
6. Legaspi - DONE
7. Cebu - DONE
8. El Nido
9. Coron
10. Guimaras - DONE
11. Camuigin
12. Pagudpod


ONLY 50% was accomplished but nothing to be ashamed off, since i was able to add some destinations that are not on the list =)

Anawangin
Clarkfield,  Pampanga
Laguna
Batangas
San Fernando, La Union
Naga
Caramoan Island



SUNSET @ THUNDERBIRD RESOT IN SAN FERNANDO, LA UNION



I'm happy for all of my travels this year 2011.. and im looking forward for a better and brighter year for 2012 ...


HAPPY TRAVEL!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment