FIERCE FISH IN EL NIDO

Saturday, July 23, 2011

EMBARCADERO

One of the famous spot in Legaspi would be the EMBARCADERO. para cyang MOA ng manila, my travel buds like this place sooo much kasi andun na lahat eh.  Shopping, resto, bar, emo mode malapit sa pier, my lighthouse pa.


















  
On our first night in sa GILIAN'S SEA WHARF CHEF kami kumain and the food was okay.  One order pwede sa 3 tao.  Since we failed to asked, we end up na napakadaming order so may bfast na kmi. I think around 200phper head ang sharing namin when we eat here.   






Second resto we tried was CISYD BAR, mejo may pagka japanese style ang setting nya, the food was not as ok as the Gilian's but the price was just the same.







EMBARCADERO will surely one of the hot spot in Legaspi..  I'll definitively comeback here on my next visit =)















  

lahat ng tricycle drivers dun alam ang EMBARCADERO so di ka mahihirapan papunta dito tapos my mga terminal ng trike din sa loob so going back to ur hotel was also easy.


HAPPY TRAVEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment